Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stress

  The past couple of times I have been more happy than normal. I think I'm finally getting past some of the stuff that I have been struggling with. I hope that I can keep this up. The D-groups on Wednesdays seem to be helping. The only thing that I seem to be struggling about is a friend of mine. She has the seizures that are caused by stress. No one can seem to fathom it. I don't really know what to do. Every Wednesday night we will joke around while the songs are going on, and when the sermon hits, that's when things get interesting. We'll watch her until wee think that she is going to fall into a seizure.
  My best friend is so strong about it. He knows what to do, he knows how to keep her calm, and most of all, he's always there for her. I feel so bad because I panic. I never know what to do. I just wish I could do something more for her. She is an awesome girl but my best friend can do so much more and I  hate feeling weak.
  Makes me wonder why things like this happen. She doesn't deserve it. She's a great girl but her home life is a little rough. And there is no way to stop it. I hate how the World is unfair like that. I mean, I know that life sucks and it's not always fair, but she doesn't deserve that! I hate how bad things happen to good people. I need wisdom and understanding. I know God has a plan, but it's so hard to do his will when things are tough. It reminds me of Job.
  Ya' know, its funny. A friend of mine yesterday asked for my bible. After giving it to him, he turns to the book of Job. I know it's not just a coincidence. God is trying to show me something. Job, despite the fact that things were hard contently, he never gave up hope. He always had faith in God, and NOW look at him; look at how big he is. One day I hope I can stand trial, and be able to stay strong in my faith. I hope that one day I will be able to stand up for God, and have faith in him always.
  I have heard God's VOICE for goodness sakes. I hope I can stand strong, stand the test. Never give up, never give up hope, not quit. I stand before you now, issuing a challenge. Right now. I want to please God in all I do. I want to be God's warrior. I can stand my ground. I know you can too. Until next time.
                                                                                   Always,
                                                                                     Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment