Monday, October 10, 2011

Best Friends for Life

  Sometimes I feel like I'm in living in a sea of people, pretending to be something I'm not. But on the other hand, I feel like I have found more joy again. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy and full of joy. But on the other hand, I'm scared.
  I'm scared of losing my best friend. He means the World to me and I feel like because I am fine that he and I are fading. This can't be it. This can't be the end...he's my best friend. He promised that we would never fade...is forever becoming a lot shorter?
  Life is pretty interesting lately. I have been incredibly happy for the past week. Me and my best friend have been closer than normal and he even had a birthday last week. But right now, ever since last week, I have been thinking about my friendship with him. We haven't been able to talk much. Are we fading away? I am scared of the future. I wish i could leave the future in the future and the past in the past where they belong. Jesus said in the new testament "do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has enough worries of it's own". I  don't want to worry about tomorrow. I want to focus and treasure every moment I have with him.
  He's my best my best friend. We have so many memories together. I really wish I new what to do. He's been my best friend for 2 years now. We have so many memories, inside jokes, and pranks. I have tried imagining life without him and I can't. Whenever I try to, I start to cry.
  Life isn't always what it was made out to be. There is love. There is pain. But there are also trials. In the new testament it says "Consider it pure joy my brothers when you face trials of many kinds." What does that mean? Is it like Job how he praised God in all he did? I dunno...I just hope that I can survive this World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment