Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All Glory to God

 Yesterday was absolutely amazing. I got to do one thing that not very many people get to do these days; I got to walk with God. I didn't see him but I certainly got to take a walk with him. I got to have a conversation with him like I do with my regular friends. I feel so honored to be able to do something like that. I may go for another walk today. I love how God works. I truly felt God that night.
  Right now I plan on talking to the guy I like next hour. I really like him and he has no idea. He is in two of my classes. I'm not entirely sure what to do. I hope I don't screw this up. :/ most likely I will tho. Sometimes I don't want a boyfriend, but other times, I just want to feel loved like everyone else. I really like him and he has no idea. He fits all of my standards but he is way too good for me. Why is it that all of the people that I care for are either taken or not interested. Everyone wants to feel loved. Even me. There are people who like me at my school but none of them seem right. Don't get me wrong, theyr nice. But they just don't fit the standards I have set.
  It's funny. I was talking to someone who told me that I have too high of standards. I don't think so. I just think that I'm waiting for the right person to show up. Why is it that I can feel better at nigh, but during the day I just feel so lifeless and empty? I hate it. I don't understand why I struggle with this! Why do I have to go through this? I don't understand. At least I have D-group tonight. I'm going to invite him to church tonight, but he goes to his own church. I still hope he goes. It would mean a lot to me if he did. -sigh- What if I have too high of standards? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment